Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spanish Fork October 2009

Well, I hate to admit this, but Gilbert finally convinced me to fish the spanish fork river with him for an entire day. We had alot of fun and luckily hooked into some nice browns. Here are some of the pics:
A nice double we pulled out of same hole!

It had some incredible scenery!




Here is another nice brown


This here was my big catch of the day after some hard work to finally get one!

This here was Gilberts big catch, which occurred on about the second or third cast of the day. Lucky son of a gun. It was probably because he left his unlucky red hat at home!

1 comment:

  1. It would have been twice as big if I was wearing old red! Then again, maybe when I wear old red you catch more fish, so you should be begging me to wear it every time! Glad you had a good time, me too.

    ReplyDelete